Are you looking for cheque bounce attorney? Well, in order to deal with the issue pertaining to dishonoured cheque, then it is vital to choose the best lawyer. Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act is the section that deals with the dishonour cheque and itis considered as legal offence. A cheque is said to the dishonoured or bounced when it is drawn in bank, but it is not paid, because of some reason or the other and here we present you few reasons due to which cheque is generally bounced and that are as follow:
Reasons why chequebounce!
- Insufficient funds in the bank
- Mismatch of signature
- A cheque is valid for 90 days (three months), ifit is presented after the tenurethen it will be not considered and it will be dishono
- Any kind of over writing on the cheque
- Death of the account holder
- In case of joint account it is important to have signature of both the account holder absence of signature would render cheque dishonoured.
- Insolvency of the customer
- Presented at wrong branch
These are few circumstances wherein a cheque is bounced and for that it is important to take professional assistance and one can easily find the Cheque bounce attorney in Delhi. As there are websites through which you can fetch information and this is why it is important to know about the process so that you can take up the action that would suffice the purpose.According to the Section of 138, it is criminal offence where two years of imprisonment with penalty,if someone found guilty.
Many time people are not even aware of the procedure and this is why it is important to choose the best lawyer as this will help you to take up things in the right direction.
Many things need to be tackled thus it is important to keep certain things in mind and here are few tips that you must consider when looking for the cheque bounce attorney. Here is the list that will help you to find the right one thus it is important to keep few things and here are some of the aspects that you need to a pay attention to these points and are as follows:
- Go to website that provides you in depth information pertaining to lawyers who are dealing in this particular area.
- Here you will get list, as this will help you to choose the option and at the same time you will get in depth information regarding the expertise, fee and so on.
- Apart from that, you can take help from the peer group, as this will help you to have better understanding as you will get the information directly from the horse’s mouth.
Apart from that, it is important to know about it so that you are sure Lawyers For Bounced Cheque in Delhi, you hiring is best and would help you to sort out the matter in more accurate manner.