What is Clenbuterol?Clenbuterolis actually is a medicine used for the asthma patients to free the air from the lungs.However; it is also used in growth of body mass and muscles. It is wrongly taken as steroid sometimes. It is sold under the brand names dilaterol and spiropent. It even helps in weight loss and popular among athletes. Clenbuterol is first treated on animals where they gained more weight and reduced fat. However it is banned to use on the animals in United States. The drug starts to work within 4 hours of consumption and is used according to the cycles of the users. It is commonly taken as hydrochloric salt which is available as Clenbuterol hydrochloride. As known it as legal in some countries with doctor prescription and has restrictions on sales in the United States. By taking in this form, the drug helps in losing fat and cuts down the weight. Due to its adverse side effects and over dosages, it has been banned in some countries and on animals. It is combined with steroids and is used by body builders, athletes for more performance and physical fitness.
Benefits of Clenbuterol:
Besides weight loss and fat reducer, there are more benefits of this drug as listed:
- Clenbuterol helps in free flow of Oxygen in the lungs by making smooth breathing experience.
- Reduces the weight very soon as it effects start within four hours and lasts up to 38-45 hours.
- It helps to keep the body temperature in condition and helps to use the stored fat for energy.
- The calories can be burnt more by the drug and it increases the metabolism.
- Energy levels are increased and more performance is promoted.
- It suppresses hunger and thus making fat to reduce.
- Helps in building muscles for body builders.
How to take Clenbuterol?
The dosage of Clenbuterol depends on the individual and gender. It can be taken in the form of tablet or injections. Daily one pill can be taken as its lifetime in the human body is estimated to about 38 hours and lasts to 45 hours. When comes to treating asthma, generally 0.02 to 0.04 milligrams per day is consumed in the form of pills or powder. The consumption also depends on the cycles of the users which mean a period of time the drug to be taken. It is also available in the form of liquids, sprays and gels and can be taken in the dose of 200 micrograms. When the drug is used one should drink lots of water for the best results. The dosage should not be continuous and regular gaps should be given for avoiding adverse effects.
Some side effects of the Clenbuterol:
Here are the side effects of the drug:
- It causes anxiety and feels like more stressed.
- Regular headaches are observed with high dosages.
- Dehydration occurs and leads to high blood pressure.
- There may be differences in heart beat and breathing.
- Sweating will be beyond the limit and causes tiredness.
- Sleeplessness and shaking of muscles may occur.
- There may be temperature raises in the body.
- Leads to heart stroke with continuous dosages.
Thus the drug should be consumed in a way prescribed to stay safe. It has been still banned in United States to avoid its dangerous effects.